Ok so it has been a few weeks since I have written a Goal oriented post. So here we go! I have a very busy few weeks ahead of me. This week on Thursday (April 10th We will be having our Convalidation Ceremony at church (Our marriage blessed) and The following Saturday is my Baptism, Confirmation and First Holy Communion :-D, then we have easter and this is David’s first one that mommy will be home for
So as we draw close on the season of Lent I want to continue to grow in prayer and continue to study the scriptures more.
We are in a new month and I really want to join Money Saving Mom for the rest of the year in her 12 Months to a Healthier You Challenge. I am working to get more exercise in and I am trying my best to drink more water. This month I am going to avoid juice, instead of sugar as I have an issue with drinking too much of it at work…
So let us look at my goals for this week now!
- Follow Daily Docket and Cleaning routines.
- Test cake pop recipe for David’s birthday.
- Read Say Goodbye to Survival Mode.
- Take time for myself for a haircut. ( I don’t recall when the last time I had one :-o)
- Exercise 3 times this week.
- Count my carbs all week on MFP.
- In bed by 10:30pm and up by 6:00am each day.
Marriage & Family Goals
- Write Kevin a love note.
- 7 Day Challenge with Money Saving Mom On Saying Goodbye to Survival Mode. ( I really NEED to do this)
- Update the Meal Planning page